Come Visit Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre in Calgary, Alberta!
What’s inside Studio Bell?
- 300-seat performance hall
- Multiple reception areas
- Broadcast facilities and CKUA Radio
- Media centre and classrooms
- Rosso Coffee Roasters and NMC Shop
- National Music Centre collection and exhibitions including 22 exhibition stages about music in Canada and the power of music
- The Canadian Music Hall of Fame, the Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame Collection, and the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Artifact conservation and restoration workshops
- King Eddy Hotel, a historic live music venue
- Acoustic and electronic Soundlabs
A home for music in Canada
Studio Bell represents an exciting partnership between NMC and Bell, Canada’s largest communications company. This partnership supports NMC’s vision to connect with music lovers across Canada and to create an international hub for music and technology.