The Bay of Fundy is one of the Marine Wonders of the World with tides rising as much as 16.3m (53 vertical feet) over a 12-hour period twice each day. Cape Enrage offers one of the most spectacular views of the natural phenomenon from its towering cliffs and has been a light station and fog alarm since 1838; the current light tower is over 140 years old.
Experience the thrill of a lifetime! Get a unique view of the world famous Bay of Fundy from our over-600ft long zip line.
The zip line is typically open on a daily basis and walk-ins are welcome; when space permits, reservations are HIGHLY Recommended and the only way to guarantee space or please give us a call before you come.
We can also accommodate large groups; please contact us for details.
Rappelling at Cape Enrage for Individuals or Groups
- Groups of up to 10 people
- All equipment and instruction provided
- Rappel 43m (142 ft) waterside rock cliffs
- $90 + taxes per person for guided session and all equipment. Length of session will depend on the participants abilities and confidence level.
- Reservations required
- Normal weight restriction: 75 lbs (34 kg) minimum
- Enjoy an exhilarating descent on the 43m (142 ft) cliffs overlooking the Bay of Fundy’s giant tides and spectacular currents. All rappelling equipment is provided and our experienced Adventure Guides will give you pre-instruction, as well as pointers during the entire rappel session.
The actual number of descents depends upon your energy and the fitness of the group. Generally, 2 or more rappel runs can be anticipated. Return to the rappel deck at the cliff top is via a stairway from the fossil beach and subsequently along a hillside trail. The return walk/hike is the most exhausting part of the rappelling adventure and takes 3-5 minutes for the average person.
Group size is limited to a maximum of 10 people per session. Larger groups can be accommodated if they have booked as a group and agree to certain conditions.
Rappelling is not weather dependent, except in extreme conditions. Sessions normally last for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours depending on the individuals ability and confidence level.
Getting to Cape Enrage:
Cape Enrage Photos
Contact Information for Cape Enrage: